LVA’s Top Picks for 2023
The “best” credit card is not the same for everyone. You need perks that are meaningful to the way that you live. Whatever benefit you’re looking for, we’ve got a great card to fit the bill.
The cards below are some of our “must have” credit cards for 2022.
3 Cards Available:
Annual Fee: $525
Annual Fee: $525
- United Club membership. Guest access includes 2 adults or 1 adult and dependent children under 21 years of age.
- The United Club membership can also access participating Star Alliance member airline lounges with up to one guest when departing on a same-day flight on a Star Alliance carrier.
- Two free checked bags for you and one companion traveling in the same reservation paid with your Club Infinite Card.
- Premier Access (including priority boarding, priority check-in, priority baggage handling, etc)
- Premier upgrades on award tickets: If you have MileagePlus® Premier®status and are traveling on an award ticket, you and one companion traveling on the same reservation are eligible for Complimentary Upgrades on select United- and United Express-operated flights, subject to availability.
- Expanded award availability
- Status PQD waiver with $25,000 spend
- Up to $100 in Global Entry / TSA PreCheck fee reimbursements
- 25% back on in-flight United purchases
- No foreign transaction fees
- CLEAR Membership discount
- IHG Rewards Platinum status
- Get one-year of complimentary DashPass, a membership for both DoorDash and Caviar that provides unlimited deliveries with $0 delivery fees and lower service fees on eligible orders. Activate by 12/31/24. After the trial period, you will be automatically enrolled in DashPass at the current monthly rate.
NOTE: In calculating your rewards for this card, we are making the assumption that all airfare entered is spent on United, which earns 4X. If part of that spend is on other airlines, that spend will earn only 1x on this card, reducing the value of your rewards.
Chase Ink Preferred
Here’s how we calculated your Rewards Value:
Point Value X Multiplier = Rewards Value
Here’s how we calculated your Bonus Value:
Point Value X Bonus = Bonus Value