LAST REVISED ON March 19, 2019
Unless otherwise defined in this Policy, the terms herein have the same meanings as in our Terms and Conditions, accessible from https://yourbestcreditcards.com. By accessing and using our Services, you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions and the Policy (collectively referred to as the “Agreement”). It is important to read our entire Agreement carefully as some of the provisions affect your legal rights.
This Policy covers how the Company collects, uses, and shares information in connection with your access and use of our Services. It does not cover the privacy practices of third parties that do not own or control.
We may provide third party content or links to third-party web sites or applications, , such as financial institutions or social media platforms like Facebook. When you leave our Services or interact with a third-party feature, you should also read the applicable third party’s privacy policies and terms of service to make sure you understand how they might collect and share information about you.
We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this Policy.
1. WHAT WE COLLECT
We receive information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Provide to Us
You may provide information to us in various ways, such as through forms, features or other means offered through our Services. Specifically, we collect your email address, as well as other information you directly give us on our Site, including, but not limited to, information you provide to us when using the Site, answers to questionnaires, and feedback forms where you send us comments, questions, or other feedback.
Information We Automatically Collect
In addition to information you provide to us, we automatically collect certain information about how you access and interact with our Services (“Usage Information”). This Usage Information is a key part of how we improve YourBestCreditCard experience and provide you with more personalized insights and recommendations. We and our partners may use various technologies to collect and store Usage Information in connection with our Services. These may include things like cookies, browser web storage (e.g., HTML5), web beacons and similar technologies. There are three types of Usage Information we may collect:
- Device Information. This is information about how you access our Services, such as the operating system, hardware model, application or browser type and version, and unique identifiers associated with your device. We may also integrate with built-in device features.
- Log Information. There are certain pieces of information we automatically collect in system logs or similar files about how you interact with our Services, such as which features you visit or click on. This Log Information may also include things like your IP address, browser or device configuration, date and time of access and cookie information.
- Location Information. We may use certain information like your IP address or other Device Information or Log Information to estimate your location (e.g., your city or state). We may also request to use location-enabled services on your device (which typically provide GPS or Wi-Fi access point details) to enhance our Services. We will only use these location-enabled services on your device with your consent, though.
- Cookies. We may log information using “cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs. Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Advertising Cookies: We may partner with ad networks that use cookie data when displaying their ads.
- Analytics Cookies: We use Google Analytics to track various consumer behavior and demographics on our Website. Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Information We Receive From Sources
Our features may also rely on information about you that we collect from third parties. We may also work with different third party partners to supplement the Usage Information and other information we collect directly from you. For example, our partners may provide us with information such as employment or income data, vehicle or driver information, or information about special offers available based on your credit profile so that we can give you more personalized recommendations. We might also collect information from other users like you through things like a member referral program.
2. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your personal information as follows:
- To provide the Services to you;
- To operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services;
- To process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- To respond to comments and questions and provide customer service;
- To send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- To communicate with you about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners;
- To link or combine user information with other personal information;
- To protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity;
- To provide and deliver products and services customers request;
- To serve you relevant offers;
- To send you the results of your “Best Cards” via email; and
- To send you emails when we think you may be interested in a new card or offer (you must opt-in to this service and may opt-out at any time).
3. SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
- When we collaborate with third parties to provide and improve our Services. We may sometimes share information about you with third parties we collaborate with in connection with providing or improving our Services. This can occur, for example, when we’re providing an integrated or co-branded feature with a partner or doing a joint research project with another organization to help improve our Services. We may also share information like the feedback you submit to us if it relates to both our Services and a partner’s products. When we share information with third-party collaborators, our collaborators may use the information in connection with their own activities to the extent allowed under their own privacy practices (e.g., respond to your feedback, conduct additional research, or improve a feature of theirs).
- Our partners when you ask for their services. We may also give you opportunities to interact with third party partners through our Services. Remember that any information you provide to the partner, whether through us or on your own, will be subject to their privacy practices and terms and conditions.
- When you publicly post the information. As part of our Services, we may provide opportunities for you to publicly post reviews, questions, comments, suggestions or other content, which may include personal information. Anything you share in a public forum is, obviously, public, so think carefully about what you decide to share. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, but we will try to respond to let you know why.
- As Part of a Corporate Change. We may disclose and transfer information about you to a third party as part of, or in preparation for, a change of control, restructuring, corporate change, or sale or transfer of assets. If such a business transfer results in a material change in the treatment of your Personal Information, you will be notified by e-mail (using the email address you provide) or by a prominent notice on our site.
- For Legal Reasons. We reserve the right to transfer or disclose information about you to third parties for certain legal purposes.
- With Your Consent. There may also be other limited contexts in which we share specific types of personal information with your express consent.
4. INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about our business dealings.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
This website provides information about credit cards issued in the United States and is intended for an audience in the United States only. Therefore, it does not make any effort comply with the GDPR at this time.
6. CONTACT INFORMATION
DG Interactive, LLC
450 Lexington Ave
New York, New York 10017
We reserve the right to change this Policy from time to time at our discretion, without notice to you.