You Deserve To Fly First Class
It’s surprisingly easy to do, especially when you know which credit cards will earn you the most rewards for how you spend. I’ll tell you. For Free.
I created this site for two reasons:
1. All my friends ask me how. I fly all over the world for free. I don’t have time to guide every friend with a personalized “best credit card” recommendation, so I created a “virtual Dave” algorithm to do it for me!
2. I love to travel. There are hundreds of relatively unknown secrets in credit card rewards programs. It’s fun for me to show you how to fly in First Class and once you have the best credit cards for your spending habits (which you will after you click that Get Started button below!), I’ll help you do just that at my companion website, MilesTalk. This site is free for you to use, no strings attached.
It’s time to stop leaving free points and cash on the table. Tell me how you spend and I’ll calculate your best credit cards. Let’s earn some points!!
The Best Credit Cards by Bonus Category
Popular Categories, Sorted by Estimated Rewards Value
- Best Credit Cards for Dining
- Best Credit Cards for Supermarkets
- Best Credit Cards for Airfare
- Best Credit Cards for Hotels
- Best Credit Cards for Gas Stations
- Best Credit Cards for Office Supplies
- Best Credit Cards for Car Rentals
- Best Credit Cards for Shipping
- Best Credit Cards for Cable, Internet, and Phone
- Best Credit Cards for Social Media/Search Engine Ads
- More Best Bonus Categories
The Best Credit Cards by Card Type / Benefits
Common Searches, Sorted By Estimated Bonus Value
- Best Signup Bonus Offers
- Best Business Credit Cards
- Best Travel Credit Cards
- Best Airline Credit Cards
- Best Hotel Credit Cards
- Best Cash Back Credit Cards
- Best No Annual Fee Credit Cards
- Credit Cards With Priority Pass
- Credit Cards that Earn Chase Ultimate Rewards points
- Credit Cards that Earn American Express Membership Rewards
- Credit Cards that Earn Capital One Miles
There are many factors to consider with choosing a credit card: You should consider the signup bonus offer, the value of the points you’ll earn, the card benefits, your spending habits, and much more.
We automagically analyze those factors with our patent pending rewards calculator, we can quickly identify the cards that will match your spending and maximize the points or cash back you’ll get. We’ll also tell you how much the rewards you’ll earn, based on MilesTalk’s proprietary point valuations and your stated spending habits, are worth in the first year (including signup bonuses) and in subsequent years.
* This site is focused on credit card rewards and does not take interest rates into account. These cards often have high APRs. They are best suited for those that pay balances in full each month.
Figuring out the best card for you is as easy as…
Tell us your
Let us know your
Earn 60,000 bonus points with a Chase Sapphire Preferred
One of the best cards if you’re new to miles and points.
Want to learn more about how to get the most out of your credit cards?
We have an active Facebook group with thousands of rewards enthusiasts like yourself. Join the conversation and become your own expert!
MilesTalk founder Dave used credit card points to fly in this Etihad First Class Apartment. You can too!
Don’t Miss Out On Limited time Offers
Credit card companies regularly offer limited time increased signup bonus offers on their credit cards. They also sometimes change card benefits or otherwise change up their card lineups.
Sign up for the YourBestCreditCards.com newsletter and you’ll never miss out again.